Professional Project Management using Primavera P6 V7
A much after sought solution among project planners, executives especially in the construction and engineering industry. Primavera provides executives a holistic and real time view of the project, program and portfolio performance at a given point of time. Primevera provides a single solution approach for an organization to manage projects of varying size, different levels of complexity. Primavera is an integrated solution to manage “Project Portfolio Management (PPM)” providing role specific functionality, attaching specific roles and responsibilities.
Primavera project planner provides the most important aspect to a project which is the “Control” and project team collaboration. It is the choice of project management solution primarily among civil design engineers, architects, engineering design and management community and other related verticals.
Primavera training program would be more of an interactive sessions with emphasis on hands on using practical examples to give an real life experience.
- Introduction to Project Management and basic concepts
- Introduction to Primevera
- Setting up a project using Primevera.
- Defining Calendar, Project Portfolio, EPS, OBS, EPS
- Defining project codes and resource codes
- Creating Resources, Roles. Assigning roles, Resources and expenses
- Activity definition, sequencing, estimations
- Viewing Project Schedule and Formatting the Display Options
- Four types of PDM and its usage
- Defining constraints, activity codes, WBS codes and their assignment
- Defining and assigning Work products and Documents
- Managing currency setting
- Project Scheduling and updates
- How to achieve optimal Resource Leveling
- Progress tracking and baseline comparison – Variance Analysis
- Analysis of Earned value management (EVM)
- Reviewing the Project Plan
- Analysis of the resource by using resource profile & resource table
- Different types of tabular reports – industrial need wise
- Preparing Graphical reports
- Printing and reporting the Project Status.