Project Management Professional (PMP) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Government, commercial and other organizations employ PMP certified project managers in an attempt to improve the success rate of projects in all areas of knowledge, by applying a standardized and evolving set of project management principles as contained in PMI’s PMBOK Guide.
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
Professionals obtain the credential to verify their proficiency in project management with an internationally accepted certificate. It has proven especially helpful for project managers trying to find jobs or self-employed project managers selling their services to customers.
Many contractors hire certified PMPs to make their bids and proposals more attractive to prospects and assure customers of professional project management approach.
About the PMI®
Project Management Institute®
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here: http://www.pmi.org
Benefits of being a PMP®
Given below are some of the benefits of PMP certification:
Globally recognized and respected certification: The PMP certification is globally recognized and respected certification provided by PMI, the leading association of Project Management Professionals. With 12% increase in number of PMP®/CAPM® certification every year, they have been made the de-facto industry standard for Project Managers.
The PMP certification recognizes your expertise in Project Management: The PMP certification tells your current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge, which could be readily applied at the workplace.
You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the PMP certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified Project Management Professionals.
Better salary: It has been observed that Project Managers, who have the PMP certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the aforementioned certification.
Better job opportunities: With the requirements for qualified Project Managers expected to increase exponentially in the future, the job market for PMP Certified managers will get better.
Globally recognized by leading companies: The PMP certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project Managers to have the PMP certification.
PMP Eligibility Requirements
A four year degree (bachelor’s or global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience with 4500 hours of leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education (the course we are offering)
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education (the course we are offering)
Where are the PMP exams conducted?
All PMI computer-based exams are offered at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric’s website, http://www.prometric.com/PMI/default.htm, but you will need to have submitted your credential fees and received your examination scheduling instructions in order to schedule an exam appointment.
Benefits of attending our PMP Boot Camp:
Given below are the reasons why PMP Exam Prep classroom training sessions (Boot Camp) are always beneficial for you.
Value for money: We provide the best quality in training for a very economical price in most of the important cities.
- Free access to online course: FREE access for one month to our online course (worth $149.99) from the first day of the classroom training program.
- PMI approved Contact Hours: We provide you with 40 hours of PMI Approved Contact Hours, as a part of the online preparatory training course.
- Classes conducted by experienced instructors: All our Instructors are PMP certified, have 20+ years of Project Management experience and are rigorously trained.
- Comprehensive and well researched classroom boot camps: The course offered is comprehensive and covers all aspects that you need to know for the PMP Exam preparation. We also offer the extra tips and tricks which can make all the difference and help you excel in the PMP Certification Exam.
Course content (Based on PMBOK® Guide – 5th Edition):
The course content covers PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition concepts and includes Professional Responsibility. Several topics which are not included in the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition but about which questions are regularly asked in the PMP exam are also covered. There is an optimal balance between PMP exam prep and understanding concepts for practical application.
- About PMI and PMP exam
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Course Overview
- Process Chart
2. Project Management Framework
- What is a project?
- Project Stakeholders
- Organizational Structure
- Product Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle
3. Project Integration Management
- Overview of Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
4. Project Scope Management
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
5. Project Time Management
- Overview of Project Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
6. Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
7. Project Quality Management
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
8. Project Human Resource Management
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan HR Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
9. Project Communication Management
- Overview of Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
10. Project Risk Management
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
11. Project Procurement Management
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
12. Project Stakeholder Management
- Overview of Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
13. Professional Responsibility
- Professional Responsibility
14. Review & Final Evaluation Test
- Structured Concentrated Review of all Chapters
- Final Test Questions
- End of Course Questions/Next Steps
PMP® Exam Prep: Course Overview
The 4-Day PMP-Prep classroom course is structured with the goal of providing students exactly what they need to pass the PMP exam. Coursework is focused on the key topics and knowledge areas required for success on the exam. Our study strategy will increase comprehension and retention of key elements, while also providing students with practical information that can be applied immediately to the project work environment.
Our Class room Training provides the Most Comprehensive and Highest Quality PMP Exam Prep training, which includes:
- 200+ page PMP Exam Prep Workbook
- Chapter and Final Test Workbooks with PMP exam style questions
- Quick Reference Guide, Process Chart Worksheets and Study Aids
- Two month Access to High Quality E-Learning Module
- 100% online course (includes 800+ practice questions with detailed explanations AND 4 full-length simulated exams)
- Valuable exam-taking tips
- 40 PMI® approved contact hours
PMP® Exam Prep: Classroom Schedule
Typically the 4 day program runs between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management(Section & Chapter Quizzes throughout the day. Homework assigned)
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management(Section & Chapter Quizzes throughout the day. Homework assigned)
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management(Section & Chapter Quizzes throughout the day. Homework assigned)
- Final Evaluation Test – Part I
- Concentrated Review
- Final Evaluation Test – Part II
- Review & Next Steps
PMP Exam Prep Online E-Learning Module:
|Videos||High Quality Videos explaining PMBOK concepts from all chapters||Simulated Test||4 full-length simulated exams designed on the lines of the actual exam|
|PMI Contact Hours||35 PMI contact hours for Project Management Examination eligibility||Classroom study material||Different formats of study materials like study guides, pod casts, terms and concepts|
|Chapter Test||Up to 100 questions per chapter to check the students proficiency in each chapter||Mobile Applications||Mobile applications to provide student access to preparatory material on the go|
|Experience Calculator||An interactive tool to calculate experience which can then be used to fill in the PMI experience form||Online Study Material||Different formats of study materials like study guides, pod casts, terms and concepts, with 60 days of access.|
|Simulated Practice Test 200 Questions, 4 Hours||4 tests|
|Videos Total 12 chapters||123456789101112|
|Online Study Material Study Guides, Chapter tests, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts||123456789101112|
|Classroom Study MaterialWorkbook, Chapter booklet, Final test booklet, Process chart and Evaluation test|
|Mobile ApplicationsChapter Test, Terms and Concepts and Flash Cards|
|PMI Contact Hours40 Contact hours|
|Experience CalculatorAn Interactive tool to calculate a student’s relevant work experience|
|Access Duration||60 days|
|Price – E-Learning Module Only||
|4 days Instructor Lead Class Room / Virtual Live Training Only||
|Package (Class room + E-Learning)||
|Discounted Package Price (Limited Period Offer)||