Software Excellence Using Extreme Programming (XP) Practices
Software Excellence using Extreme Programming Practices
Over the past decade, Extreme programming practices have helped many software development teams significantly improve development speed, code quality and responsiveness to changing requirements.
This one-day workshop on “Software Excellence using Extreme Programming Practices“ is a focus on some of the development practices of Extreme Programming like Test-Driven Development (TDD) , Refactoring , Pair Programming and Continuous Integration.
- The various Extreme Programming practices at an overview level
- How to do Test-Driven Development and use Mock Objects
- The importance of Continuous Integration
- How to detect “Code Smells” and Refactor
- The challenges of working with Legacy Code
- Effective Pair Programming
Participants will learn these approaches and techniques via interactive discussions, exercises and quizzes.